Print Cash With Guaranteed Conversion Optimization
Maryland, Baltimore, DC & Northern Virginia
Looking for conversion optimization in Maryland, Baltimore, DC, Columbia, or NOVA areas? Investing in your website to improve conversion rates is downright smart (as you’re probably aware) and not many companies in the MD/DC/VA area are doing it.
Keep reading to learn some conversion optimization basics and some things to consider before hiring a firm to help you.
If you need help urgently, get in touch with a WebMechanix strategist here.
We’ve improved conversions for dozens of companies in MD/DC/VA and around the country – and I guarantee that we can do the same for you. How else could we have the guts to offer a guarantee like this?
The Good News About Conversion Optimization
The GOOD news is that there are probably simple little tweaks you can make to major landing pages to increase conversion rates and lead generation by 50%, 70%, sometimes over 100% OVERNIGHT!
Things you should focus on:
- Important, high-traffic landing pages
- Landing pages that have high bounce rates
- Landing pages that have high exit rates
- Headlines on top pages
- Sales copy and calls-to-action
Another piece of good news regarding website conversion rates is that you can do it for free. Thanks to Google’s Website Optimizer, you don’t have to spend money on expensive testing software.
Just a few years ago, this was not the case.
Of course, there are paid software applications that are more robust than Website Optimizer, but for most purposes, Website Optimizer gets the job done rather handily.
The Bad News About Conversion Optimization
The BAD news is that if you don’t know what you’re doing – or if you’ve never optimized a site for conversions, you probably won’t get the results you’re looking for.
Because unless you have a really simple website, there are hundreds, if not thousands (nearly infinite) of elements that you COULD test. You can also use a thing called multi-variate testing to test a bunch of different things at once.
That’s when things can get a little cloudy.
A seasoned conversion rate optimization consultant knows what to test. And they know how to interpret the data, and set-up the most appropriate follow-up tests. Hiring a good conversion consultant can yield hefty returns.
You pay once, you make more for a LONG time.
Hiring A Conversion Rate Optimization Company
But the fact of the matter is that there are a lot of cowboys in this space, and if you’re not careful, or if you don’t know what red flags to look for, you can get gypped pretty easily.
So here’s what you should do:
- Get client references and contact them. A good internet marketing company that has lots of success stories and case studies won’t have any problem providing this.
- Check out their old work. If you’re hiring a conversion optimization company, check out the conversion optimization projects they’ve done recently.
- Kick the tires on their documentation. Whichever online marketing firm you’re interviewing will produce some documentation to show you how good they are – ask questions about it. Ask them some questions about it. Where did it come from? How do you know it’s real?
- Ask them about a guarantee. Most web marketing companies will not provide a guarantee, which is unfortunate. Some will though, and it is more traditional for conversion rate optimization companies to offer a performance guarantee of some type because the project is more cut-and-dry.
In Your Backyard: Expert, Guaranteed Conversion Optimization
So now you’ve learned the pros and cons of optimizing your website for conversions. You’ve learned the critical questions to ask an internet marketing firm before hiring them.
What else do you want to know?
When you’re ready to talk, call WebMechanix. We are a passionate, young team of stone-cold experts that LIVES and BREATHES internet marketing. We offer a whole suite of services other than conversion rate optimization like search engine optimization, pay-per-click marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, and web design/development.
What clients really like about us is that we actually CARE about the success of your project. We’re not just here to make a quick buck. We operate on the belief that if YOU win – you’ll stay with us for a long time, tell your friends about us, write blog posts about us, become a raving fan – and that will ultimately lead to OUR win.
That’s just how we do business.
Give us a call at 888-WEB-NUM1 or just click here and fill out the form to start a conversation. Looking forward to hearing from you.